Please note: 5th Element oils are not compatible with Lampe Berger diffusers
If you have a 5th Element diffuser, you can use these oils as refills.
Some customers have used this product to improve the smell of their cats or dogs, by adding 1 teaspoon to their bath.
As they are alcohol based they can be used for cleaning and destroying germs on contact, or combed through fur to remove bad smells, or fleas.
How it helps:
– Kills 99.9% of germs, viruses and fungi on contact
– Kills fleas & ticks on contact – comb it through pet hair to remove odors too
– Use it to remove glue and adhesive residues from labels on jars.
– Clean grease and dirt from glass, mobile phones and furniture
– Dab it on an area to remove pet urine and odours from most fabrics
– It is safe enough to use around the home
– Wipe it onto gardening tools, to prevent spreading plant diseases
– Spray it on your hands to kill germs and bacteria, and remove grease or oil
– 100% biodegradable – the active ingredient (isopropyl) is derived from beetroots
– Choose your favourite scent, to leave your home feeling fresh and clean !
Stock levels updated 25th August 2016
5th Element Retail Price was $45, now $24.95 !
|Red Fruits||Red currant||5||$24.95||500mL|
|Sea Mist/Source of Vitality||Bergamot||5||$24.95||500mL|
|Poets Laureate||Laurier Rose-Jasmin||6||$24.95||500mL|
|Petals of Sun||Amber||1||$24.95||500mL|
|Sail Raising||Accord Marin-Citron||5||$24.95||500mL|
|Love at First Sight||Rose d’Iris||6||$24.95||500mL|